Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Crowsnest Community Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Library memberships are free for residents of the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass.
- Memberships need to be renewed annually.
- Membership renewals can be done by phone, email, or in person.
Borrowing Library Materials
- Books, audiobooks, games & music: loaned for 3 weeks.
- DVDs and Blu-Rays: loaned for 1 week.
- Items can be renewed up to 3 times, if there are no holds on the items.
- Unreturned items will automatically renew (up to 3 times, if there are no holds)
- Renewals will be extended from the current due date (not date of renewal).
- Unreturned items will be billed as lost 28 days after the last due date.
- Item replacement cost will be charged for lost or unreturned items.
- Late fees do not apply